JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a brand new product that just hit the market. 19 round capacity, 3-dot sights.

$369

DSC00841.jpg
DSC00842.jpg

there's a fair bit o' beretta 92 in the mix too by the look of it....

Coctailer/Fort Moe Arms/JCW had one of these on their table at last months gunshow and it looked pretty sharp, esp for $399...

Quick question: The ATI website says it is a Double-Action, however the Hi-Power was a single action. Which is it? Is it not a true clone?

One of my coworkers is trying to convince the wife to let him buy a handgun, and he is a fan of the hi-power, so I'm sorta trying to convince him of this.

Quick question: The ATI website says it is a Double-Action, however the Hi-Power was a single action. Which is it? Is it not a true clone?

One of my coworkers is trying to convince the wife to let him buy a handgun, and he is a fan of the hi-power, so I'm sorta trying to convince him of this.

It's pretty far off from being a true clone.

It's double action.

Ah, ok, thanks! I'll have to get him to go to the gunshow one of these days and start playing with a bunch of stuff till he finds what he likes.

might be getting a 30-30 in trade this weekend, would you consider a straight across trade for one of these?
(davidthepirate@gmail if you wanna chat, also if you still have a glock 22 @389 ill put down a little cash +30 30)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.