JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Browning Hi Power 9mm. It is a blued finish with Pachmayr grips. It comes with 2 13 round mags, 3 15 round mags, 1 Galco IWB holster and a mag carrier. I lost the box and original grips that go with it many years ago during my divorce. The pistol shoots flawlessly and the finish is in great condition. I have owned it since 1995 and I believe I am the 2nd owner. I haven't put more the 500 rounds through it since I have owned it. It has sat in my nightstand drawer and been cleaned regularly ever since. I cannot accept trades because I am selling this to help fund another non-firearm project. I would like to get $675 for everything and I don't want to separate any of it. I am at currently at work so I'll try to get some better pictures uploaded tonight. I do have 2 pictures on my cell phone that I will try and load sooner than that.

ODL or CHL needed for sale. I am in the Hillsboro/Cornelius area.

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

DSC_4220.jpg

DSC_4219.jpg

DSC_4218.jpg

DSC_4217.jpg

Last Edited: