JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Browning BHP 9mm pistol $500:

Browning Hi-Power. This was John Browning's last pistol design before his death. A classic!

DETAILS:
I bought this surplus Browning Hi-Power as a project gun. I did a detail strip and bluing job on it and ended up with the result in the pictures below. What you see is what you will get as well as the box, extra magazine and grips. It's a flawless shooter with accuracy that is only limited by the abilities of the shooter. I left the magazine safety disconnect out when I reassembled it, as it improves the trigger pull significantly and is usually the first part to go whenever I purchase a BHP. I still have the parts and they will be included. As stated above, an extra magazine and the original box as bought from the importer will be included. Also the original beat up grips that I replaced. I have three BHP's and can attest to what awesome pistols they are. I wouldn't expect anything less from a pistol designed by John Browning. The BHP's are a must have for any gun enthusiasts collection.

PRICE:
Circumstances and priorities dictate that I must pare my BHP collection down by one. I'm offering this fine gentleman to the first taker at $500 even.

LOCATION/CONTACT:
I'm in North Everett. Send me a PM for questions or inquiries.

5v3d00.jpg

9ulvh3.jpg

25pmryp.jpg

24y4l53.jpg

mt21l.jpg

2i0vrtc.jpg

eqxaw9.jpg

Last Edited: