Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Browning Hi-Power 9mm $750

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Nov 24, 2009.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Very Nice Belguim made Browning Hi Power in High polished blue with factory wood grips. I bought this gun from the son of the original owner who bought the gun new in 1969. I don't think the gun has had more than a couple boxes through it in it's entire life. It has fixed sights and the round hammer. All original with one magazine and the Browning black zippered bag and owners manual. I don't think you could find a nicer 40 year old gun unless it was NIB. The gun shoots well, but I am looking for something to cc and this is too nice.

$750 cash or might part trade for Pre-lock N frame in .357,.44,.45 (think $400-$500 shooter, not collector piece) or Glock 19 or 23 ( I can buy a new one for $499 so please value your trade accordingly) Or S&W/kimber/Colt(non series80) 1911 commander sized, or Bolt action rifle in 7mm-08.

Please call for more info 503-703-2874 or email for pictures if your really interested. austensclassics@yahoo.com Please email, I don't check PM's often.

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.