JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking for a O/U for all around clay games and bird hunting.

Like the Beretta SP 1 12g 28". I have had a hard time finding one at a lgs. Finally did with a 1999.00 price tag.

While looking I tried a Browning Cynergy Classic Field 12 with 28" today. Fit well and nice price for new - 1100.00

Wondering if there are any opinions good or bad about the Browning. My goal is to fit 20g and 410g tubes for variety and challenge. (Briley)

Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 12g 28" is my other choice. I can't find anything bad about them other than people complain about the price.

Thanks!

You do know that $1100 is on the bottom end for a "decent" under over?

Now $3100 should get you a pretty nice one!

Still you can go as high as you want for a under over. I've been thinking about a nice UO shot gun and figured it would be at least $1500.

But don't you pick a nice shot gun like any other gun? How does it feel to YOU? Most decent UOs shoulder pretty darn nice for me,which will make my decision hard.

And I've heard of guys that are unbelievable at clays with an 870!

Went and tried them both today.

I do know 1100 is cheap - especially for a Browning.

I have the same problem in that they both felt good.

Browning is nice - they are selling it for less than what they bought it for. They are not moving well and Sports A****ity wants it gone. Again, great deal I couldn't find them for less than 1500. Looking closely the wood just seemed plastic like even though it is real wood. Had a "cheaper" look and feel to it. Would easily get the job done.

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 is just a beautiful gun. Shouldered well and fit nice. Makes a nicer presentation and I'm proud to now own one. At 1899.00 it was a deal. I've been looking everywhere for quite some time and generally they range down to 1750.00 used with dinged up stocks etc.. Beretta did include 5 flush mount chokes so that was worth a bit more. Appearance and pride in ownership was also worth a few bucks.

Can't wait to bust clays tomorrow and take a few pheasant on Sunday.

Thanks for letting me know about the Browning warranty. Beretta has a 1 year and if you fill out the registration card and mail it within 30 days they add 2 more years..

Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads