Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Browning Citori

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by cmwarner2003, Dec 16, 2014.

1. cmwarner2003

cmwarner2003 vancouver Member

I have a very nice older citori custom dipped from the browning shop. It is a 12 gauge 2 3/4 and 3" shell. It is camo. In overall good condition. It is the invector barrel chokes. Great gun and not a cheap one when new. Dip alone was $800. Upgraded to a new beretta so looking to get rid of this one. Looking to get $1250 obo possible trades of decent nature. no Taurus or the like. Pics on request
    360-721-05 eight eight

2. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

I am sure you mean $1,000. However, if you meant $100, I will be there in 5 minutes. Wherever you live. ;)

3. cmwarner2003

Thanks for noticing. I fixed it.

4. cmwarner2003

But if you make a good enough offer you can show up in 4 lol

5. cmwarner2003

6. cmwarner2003

7. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

To start with the Citori really is a nice gun. Then the camo patterns add a lot to it (great videos, by the way). This is a great deal, and somebody will be very happy with this. Best of luck to you!

8. cmwarner2003

Need this gone asap. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.360-721-05eight eight

9. cmwarner2003

Great gun but need to fund some bills So no reasonable offer will be refused. Anyone who knows these o/u guns know they are a wonder to shoot.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  10. cmwarner2003

Curious if I am asking to much? Seems to be very reasonable considering what I have compared to online.

11. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

I see citori shotguns going for $700 to $800 regularly. The camo pattern is nice, but usually detracts from it's value. I think because O/U shotguns are more suited to target/clay shooting than the duck blind.
    Just a thought...

12. BEN LILLY

You asked if you were asking too much. So, I answered your question based on my experience with the Citori. I have several of them. I have also given more than a couple to my son. The Citori is a nice shotgun, and there are a lot of them used by shooters for any number of disciplines. To each his own.
    Are you asking too much? Only the market will answered your question. I hope you get your price. :eek::cool:

13. BEN LILLY

I would think you might get a bite or two. Add some nice photos. Seems everyone on here likes photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.