JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice older citori custom dipped from the browning shop. It is a 12 gauge 2 3/4 and 3" shell. It is camo. In overall good condition. It is the invector barrel chokes. Great gun and not a cheap one when new. Dip alone was $800. Upgraded to a new beretta so looking to get rid of this one. Looking to get $1250 obo possible trades of decent nature. no Taurus or the like. Pics on request
360-721-05 eight eight

To start with the Citori really is a nice gun. Then the camo patterns add a lot to it (great videos, by the way). This is a great deal, and somebody will be very happy with this. Best of luck to you!

Great gun but need to fund some bills So no reasonable offer will be refused. Anyone who knows these o/u guns know they are a wonder to shoot.

Last Edited:
I see citori shotguns going for $700 to $800 regularly. The camo pattern is nice, but usually detracts from it's value. I think because O/U shotguns are more suited to target/clay shooting than the duck blind.
Just a thought...

You are allowed to have that view. It's a great shooter. Duck gun upland gun... But please keep your so called regular prices to yourself. 1000$-1500 seems to be what I see going. Hoping to trade either way
You asked if you were asking too much. So, I answered your question based on my experience with the Citori. I have several of them. I have also given more than a couple to my son. The Citori is a nice shotgun, and there are a lot of them used by shooters for any number of disciplines. To each his own.
Are you asking too much? Only the market will answered your question. I hope you get your price. :eek::cool:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.