JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ok so i a friend told me he wants to sell a shotgun that was given to him by a dying friend whos has sence passed. he only collects guns he shoots and this just isnt his cup of tea. he asked me to sell it for him beacause he dosnt know much about and doesnt really know where to sell it. so i got the shotgun and started researching it. from everything i can gather it is a citori white lighting made in 2001 but there is issues. as far as i can tell they didnt sell that shotgun in matching barrel sets this one is a numbers matching 20ga 28ga barrel set. also they are both 27" barrels(they are stamped so and i measured them) and as far as i can tell no citori was ever made with a 27"barrel.

the only thing i can think is his freind special orderd this from the factory and the twwo people i know thagt knew him said that wouldnt suprise them in the least. so my question is what would this do to the market price for the shotgun?

i finaly was able to determine it is a CITORI LIGHTNING FEATHER COMBO. THEY STARTED MAKING THIS IN 2000 STILL MAKE IT TODAY. RETAILS NEW FOR 3300-3600. this on is about 96-97% goes about 2300

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top