JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am going to test out the market here but am only going to let this go for the right deal / price.

Manufactured in 1980, this beautiful over / under shotgun is one the prime examples of why Browning and Citori set their marks in the world. This is a used and beautiful Browning Citori over / under shotgun in 12 gauge caliber and with grade 1 engraving. The barrel is 28" and is chambered for 3" magnum shells. It has fixed choke barrels and does not take choke tubes. The upper barrel is full choke and the lower barrel is modified choke. This gun has been well kept for over 25 years and the same owner. The stock has a couple minor scratches, certainly ok for a 31 year shotgun. The barrel has a vented rib and retains deep rich bluing. The inside of the barrel is clean and shiny and is in excellent condition. The action breaks cleanly and is extremely tight. This gun is in great condition. It does not come with any boxes, etc.

The blue book for these shotguns range from $950 to $1600. I believe asking $800 obo for this shotgun is more than a fair price. I am willing to entertain trades or partial trades with high end optics, stainless .44 magnum revolvers or .308 in semi-auto or sniper caliber bolt action rifles. Local SW Washington and Oregon sales are preferred.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.