JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Browning Citori 12gage OU Shotgun. TRADEDPerfect Condition -Beautiful
Like New, not a scratch or a dent on the metal or the wood, just like it left the factory yesterday. Shoots 2-3/4 and 3" Shells. 26" barrels, choked **Modified and **-Improved Cylinder (using steel shot this translates to Improved Modified -almost Full- and Modified). Yes, it was made before screw-in chokes became the standard. Bluing is perfect, lightly engraved receiver, hand checkered walnut w/gloss finish Browning is famous for. This is a Hunting I model, serial number indicates it was made in 1977. I bought it new in '78 or '79, thought it was the most beautiful shotgun I'd ever seen. Consequently I shot it once or twice to get the feel of it, less than one box total, then left it in the safe for all this time; just couldn't bring myself to get it dinged up. I don't shoot scattergun, so somebody needs to take this out and use it.

Trade value of $1400-1500. Would like to trade for a high-end 1911, Dan Wesson, Kimber, Fusion, Wilson, Baer, Brown, in new or like-new condition. Sell outright for $995. In Lincoln City, but will travel to Salem or McMinnville or a little farther for the right deal.
IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg