JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Browning Challenger III .22lr semi auto with one magazine. Rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation. Bull style barrel and alloy frame. Slide locks back when last round is fired. The Challenger III was only manufactured from 1983-1985, and is the precursor to the Buckmark series of pistols.

The left side of the slide is marked "Browning Arms Company / Morgan, Utah U.S.A. and / Montreal P.Q. Canada". The right side of the slide is marked "22 Long Rifle / Challenger III / Made In U.S.A.". SN # 655PW03xxx indicating 1984 manufacture.

The floorplate of the magazine is marked "22LR Browning". All Original parts and finish.

I bought used in the late 80s, and it's been a great plinker, but am thinning the herd to support new projects.

Asking $275. Transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More or A Cut Above Pawn - buyer pays all transfer fees.

*edit: Quite frankly, i haven't shot it for at least a couple years, but it worked fine that last time i had it out. I do recall that there were some failures to feed on occasion, but i don't recall it being much different that my Ruger 22/45 lite. I don't have the box and just the one mag - just like i bought it 20ish years ago.

20170108_135553.jpg 20170108_135547.jpg 20170108_135729.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.