JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
-Browning Buckmark URX Practical in 99% condition.

-Everything that comes from the factory included.

-Exactly 500 rounds fired. 2 outings of 250. Cleaned and oiled 3 times. Patchworm is all I use on rimfire barrels.

-$30 Browning scope base included. I had a Burris Fastfire mounted which makes it cheating for getting fast hits on 2" metal swingers with this accurate and very ergonomic pistol.

- FFL Tigard pawn 4 more.

-$300

Browning 051448490 Buck Mark Practical URX 10+1 22LR 5.5

BM1.jpg BM2 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
He's telling the truth saying with the Burris Fastfire III on it that it feels like you are cheating because it is so easy to hit things. I have the exact same setup. Also the Browning has a better stock trigger pull than the Ruger.

He's telling the truth saying with the Burris Fastfire III on it that it feels like you are cheating because it is so easy to hit things. I have the exact same setup. Also the Browning has a better stock trigger pull than the Ruger.
I feel like I am Jerry Mik. when I shoot my Buckmark. When I go to any other pistol reality rears its ugly head.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.