JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have both of these,my preference is the Browning,the wife likes the Ruger.
Ruger is PITA to take apart to fully clean,Browning is much simpler.
As to accuracy,they both are capable of exceptional targets.
I prefer the grip and the balance of the Browning,again,the wife likes the Ruger.
You should try to shoot both of them to make a comparison,they are both good guns,it will be a personal choice.
Go to www.rimfirecentral.com and peek through the forums,alot of good info there.

Not much difference, depending on how you plan to use it. Looks and feel, as have been noted, are key.

I sold my Ruger to buy a Buckmark. I'm not disappointed. Mine is a stainless target model with a 7.25" barrel (not the one with the full length rail).

Bob

I have a Ruger MK III in Stainless. Extrememly accurate and fun to shoot, but disassembly is a PAIN! Haven't tried the Browning, but everything I have ready says that both pistols are excellent.

The only bad thing I've heard about the Buckmark (camper model) is that the top rail with the rear sight is plastic and has a tendency to break if it's overtightened or is shot with a lot of higher power rounds.

That being said, I have a buckmark and love it. Brother in law has Ruger and he loves his.