JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

SOLD - 09/04/18

I have a pristine Browning Buckmark Hunter .22 caliber .. - in fact I have TWO of them.. so I'm letting one go to fund another purchase.

Pristine condition.. comes with 2 magazines ( new they include one mag ) and Browning Gun Rug.

These are GREAT little guns.. tack drivers. I had a Red dot on one, .. and took it off.. don't need it. the long sight picture and sights make it incredibly accurate! Grips and gun and all AS NEW.

Here's the Browning link for details re: the gun, barrel, sights, etc.
Buck Mark Hunter

First $330 takes ( Typo in title, won't let me edit ) , pictures attached. Please holler w/ any questions / or more pics, info whatever.

I'm located in Hillsboro, prefer local sale. Buyer handles FFL fees. ( Ryan Judy Sports in Hillsboro is a great FFL, only charges $15 for his service per firearm in addition to the $10 background check. by appointment only, .. great guy ! )

I've not been on the forum very often, but you are more then welcome to come view the gun in person. If you're interested in a Buckmark, I'm sure you'll Love! the condition of this one.

Thanks for looking

IMG_5576.jpg IMG_5578.jpg IMG_5579.jpg IMG_5580.jpg IMG_5582.jpg IMG_5583.jpg IMG_5577.jpg IMG_5581.jpg

Last Edited:
Hello MarkLH,

I am new to NWFirearms, not sure if I replied correctly before. I think it was through a personal message. I am intersted in purchasing your Buck Mark Hunter. I can meet you in Hillsboro this evening or any time tomorrow.

-Charles

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.