JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my trusty Browning Buck Mark Sporter Rifle 22LR with 18" tapered barrel. Fiber optic front sight, two 10 round magazines, walnut stock & forend. A speed loader is also included but not pictured. Length of pull seems just perfect with the added slip on recoil pad, adds I" to the length & makes it a really good fit. This thing is probably the most reliable 22 rifle I have ever owned. Not one failure to feed//fire, etc. Very accurate and lots of fun to shoot. Always on target with the red do that just came off it. Selling to fund another project......

$375 in the Eugene?Springfield area preferred. Willing to split transfer fee, buyer pays background check.
I don't ship firearms so please don't ask.

AA17BAC0-F4DB-41C1-B788-A1ED37F215AB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
that's an interesting looking rifle, are you firm on price? would you take 300? i live in Springfield so we could transfer at Gunpro?

It is actually a Browning Buck Mark handgun with an 18 inch barrel manufactured at the factory so it's considered a rifle. Currently they are about a nickel under $600 new and they sure are fun to shoot. At the moment I have two other interested local parties messaging me and I'll get back to you if it does not sell soon. My safe is small and I just need to make room for another toy. Thank you for your interest! :)

It is actually a Browning Buck Mark handgun with an 18 inch barrel manufactured at the factory so it's considered a rifle. Currently they are about a nickel under $600 new and they sure are fun to shoot. At the moment I have two other interested local parties messaging me and I'll get back to you if it does not sell soon. My safe is small and I just need to make room for another toy. Thank you for your interest! :)
sounds good, thanks!

that's an interesting looking rifle, are you firm on price? would you take 300? i live in Springfield so we could transfer at Gunpro?
Good morning. Still interested in the Browning 22 rifle? No response yet from the other guys so you're next up if you'd like to own it. Not entirely firm on price but $300 is a bit low. I have 2 extra magazines available and 500 rounds of good quality ammo for an additional $60 also, or just mags or ammo. I'm in Veneta so would prefer FFL in Eugene if possible. Mazama's on Bertelsen? Or even 295 Tactical if they still do transfers....
Dave 541-915-1387

I am still interested, do you have 4 mags total? what do transfers cost at Mazama's cost? I thought they were $50 dollars including BGC, I know gunpro is only $30.00 with BGC. not sure what 295 charges? so what is your price for gun with 4 mags without Ammo?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.