JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold!

This is a Browning Buck Mark Carbine. It is the Target model with the Bull Barrel. It has no iron sights. I bought it used. I do not have a round count but it is lightly used. I was unable to get them to show in the pictures but there are a few handling marks.

I picked it up since I already had a Buck Mark pistol and the carbine uses the same mags as the pistol. It's fun to plink with and it's good for training new shooters. I don't use it much so I've decided to sell it.

It comes with a Bushnell Trophy Red Dot, one mag, manual, scope rings, and its factory box.

*Sold* for a local Face to Face cash deal. I'm in Washington County and go into Portland often. OR state ID is required as proof of Oregon residency. Concealed Carry permit preferred.

*For anyone else who is interested but not a resident of Oregon, the transfer must go through a federally licensed dealer. -If shipping is involved, the buyer must cover that.*

As for trades, I'm primarily interested in selling the Buck Mark. I leave the trade option open because every once in a while somebody has something interesting like a 9mm PPQ M1. I'd also consider a Gen 4 Glock 19 or a VP9. -Of course, I can add cash to balance out a deal where the value of what is being offered exceeds what my firearm is worth.

To avoid hurt feelings, I will state up front that offers of phones, computers, stereo equipment, guitars, gift cards, antique rugs, time share vacations, etc. will be ignored.

Lowball offers will also be ignored.

No shotguns. No hunting rifles. No military surplus bolt action rifles. No victims of garage gunsmithing.

Thank you for your interest.

Mailbox is clear. All Conversations / Private Messages and offers have been answered as of 1/11.

[Photos removed]

Last Edited:
Darn it - I was going to offer you $200 or anyone of my large collection of phones, computers, stereo equipment, guitars, gift cards, antique rugs or a time share vacation. I also have a bunch of shotguns, bolt action hunting and military guns, all of which I have worked on in my shop with a coarse file and vice. :)

Other than being a jerk with the above offers, my initial intention was to say that a buckmark .22 was probably one of the best firearm purchases I have made. Its fun to see all my friends fighting jams or using expensive stinger ammo to make their autos work consistently. With well over 5000 rounds through my pistol, I can recommend this without hesitation. GLWS.

Thanks, jdogg. Many garage gunsmiths take shortcuts and use a Dremel, but using a vice and coarse file is master level work. I salute you.

I am going to copy & paste your clauses about what you don't want in trade.

Classic.

I wish someone made a stock for the Buckmark pistol, then I could get a 16" Tacsol barrel and switch back and forth between rifle and pistol.

I am going to copy & paste your clauses about what you don't want in trade.

Classic.

Thanks.

I wish someone made a stock for the Buckmark pistol, then I could get a 16" Tacsol barrel and switch back and forth between rifle and pistol.

I really wish they did too. The one thing that is in line with what you're describing is Beretta's carbine kit for its Neos pistol. You can swap out the grip for one with a built-in stock and you can swap out the barrel for a 16 inch version (albeit not Tacsol).

The Neos looks cool and the pistol shoots reasonably well for an entry level for .22 LR firearm. I never fired the carbine version of it.

The Neos did have some odd drawbacks. The locations of the safety and mag release were not chosen well. The position of the safety is an awkward reach for the strong hand thumb and the mag release was easy to accidentally activate. Add to it, the takedown is not user friendly.

Yeah, I considered the Neos, I just haven't heard much good about it - mediocre at best.

The Buckmark on the other hand usually gets pretty good feedback. I like mine.

I also don't care for the space gun styling of the Neos.

1_234652_5.jpg

Yeah, there was a point when Beretta's new stuff definitely went in the direction of "space gun." I'm fine with the aesthetic but I certainly understand that many people don't like it.

At its core, the Neos is an inexpensive, entry level plinker. During the first few years it was on the market there were few ways to address the places where it could be better without switching to a different firearm. I haven't followed the Neos closely so I don't know what's available for it these days.

I have heard people say the gun's spacey looks and price point are designed to appeal to non-shooters. It's hard for me to hate the Neos because I think it is what it is supposed to be. It's just an entry level firearm. For $250-ish, people can buy a new Neos pistol, go to the range, and have fun. While Buck Mark and Ruger pistols are better firearms, they also cost more than the Neos. The difference in price is enough to get someone who is on the fence and who is not aware of why Buck Mark and Ruger have the lion share of the .22 LR pistol market.

This is a Browning Buck Mark Carbine. It is the Target model with the Bull Barrel. It has no iron sights. I bought it used. I do not have a round count but it is lightly used. I was unable to get them to show in the pictures but there are a few handling marks.

I picked it up since I already had a Buck Mark pistol and the carbine uses the same mags as the pistol. It's fun to plink with and it's good for training new shooters. I don't use it much so I've decided to sell it.

It comes with a Bushnell Trophy Red Dot, one mag, manual, scope rings, and its factory box.

$550 (O.B.O.) for a local Face to Face deal. I'm in Washington County and go into Portland often. OR state ID required. Concealed Carry permit preferred.

As for trades, I'm primarily interested in selling the Buck Mark. I leave the trade option open because every once in a while somebody has something interesting. I try to stick with 9mm and .45 ACP in handguns. I prefer modern, striker fired pistols. I'm thinking about getting a Gen 4 Glock 30 so if somebody had one of those for trade that would be cool. That said, I'm open to other firearms.

I can add cash for the right deal. On the other hand, I do expect the other party to add cash if they are offering something that is lower in value as a trade item.

To avoid hurt feelings, I will state up front that offers of phones, computers, stereo equipment, guitars, gift cards, antique rugs, time share vacations, etc. will be ignored.

Lowball offers will also be ignored.

No shotguns. No hunting rifles. No military surplus bolt action rifles. No victims of garage gunsmithing.

Thank you for your interest.

Mailbox is clear. All Conversation / Private Messages have been answered as of the thread bump on 8/16.
well i don't know if this will do it for you but i have $150 cash and a crimson trace LG-436 and a stormlake SLB09-A the laser is valued at $180 and the barrel is worth $125 and just cause, i have and old console tv for ya its got to be worth $600 sorry the tv is just a bad joke anyhow if this will work let me know i also have a couple of very nice high end saltwater fishing reels if that works better for you. thanks

jason e- Thanks for the interest and humor; however, I must pass. I'm primarily interested in getting cash or another firearm. I can't do much with parts for things I don't own.

For others who may be interested, please message me directly instead of posting offers within the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.