JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
have a very nice Browning BLR lightweight pistol grip in 7mm-08 very hot round fun to shoot and very Accurate...I bought the gun new 2 seasons ago and killed two North Idaho bucks with it. Its a great deer gun short light great for hunting the NW. When I told people I was going to buy a BLR some said they dont shoot well..this will shoot 1" groups all day long. Im going to leave my Leupold rings and bases on the gun, make it easy for the next guy. retails for close to $900 asking $700 cash or trade for a AR, or will take nice pistols with cash, or tac 12ga with cash

Its the Non-breakdown lightweight with pistol grip..Description from browing website • Receiver - Aircraft-grade alloy, Blued finish, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts • Barrel - Blued finish, Crowned muzzle, Adjustable sights • Action - Lever-action, Rotating bolt, Detachable box magazine • Stock - Gloss finish walnut, Checkered, Pistol grip with Schnabel forearm • Features - Sling swivel studs installed, Recoil pad

U.S. Suggested Retail 7mm-08 $919.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.