JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Browning is in excellent shape with the only real wear being on the trigger guard as if a previous owner had it stored through the loop on a hook or something a bit of paint has come off. I would still say it is 95% or better.

2 13 round mags and the beautiful browning semi auto which was made by Beretta. I have put around 200 rouns through it flawlessly but have no idea of the previous round count before I got it a while back.

Will sell gun for 375 or trade for a equal value 9mm or 40, 45 compact steel framed pistol. Not many polymers I like but you can try me so long as the value is there.

This is a stale thread by a fellow who posted it for sale, then decided not to sell it, but promised to give me first dibs, then decided to sell it and then held-out for the highest bidder! There is feedback from another member describing his experience with this member. You may notice that he is banned, probably why the posting is still open.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.