JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello!

I have a Browning BAR Semi-Automatic in 30-06 I want to sell or trade. It currently has an aftermarket Bell and Carlson stock on it, but also comes with the wood furniture I got it with. The rifle has been Durcoated in black and the rifling is worn. Asking $500. (LOWERED to $450!) I lost interest in it and looking for something that is more accurate. I am also open to trades or partial trades (can add cash on my end depending on the offer) for a 30-06 bolt gun, 12GA Remington or Mossberg Shotguns, or 308 AR type rifle, lower, or builder kit. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees.

IMG_3109.jpg IMG_3108.jpg IMG_3110.jpg IMG_3111.jpg IMG_3112.jpg IMG_3114.jpg IMG_3115.jpg IMG_3116.jpg IMG_3117.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does it come with scope mounts? rings?
Im not familiar with these enough to know what is needed....
I don't have the correct scope mount and rings for it. However, it is drilled and tapped for a scope. PM me if you have more questions or would like to take a look at it in person.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.