JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good afternoon;

I collected Miroku Brownings for a bit and have sold off all but a couple. I noticed your adv. request for a B-92 chambered in .44 mag. I have two left, and have opted to sell off one and keep the other. I purchased this example, best as I can recall, in the late 1980's. The serial number of 08652PZ*** dates the gun, according to Browning / Miroku records, as having left the plant in 1981.

The gun conservatively rates in very good plus to excellent condition. It retains nearly all of the original blue. The barrel band at the front of the forearm is apparently aluminum and displays with some thinning on the high point. There are a couple of light superficial scratches present on the frame, and another on the mag tube. The wood has average figure and retains nearly all of it's satin finish although there are a few scattered handling marks present; none of which are through the finish.

The front (barrel) sight was damaged when I purchased the weapon. I ordered a new factory replacement from Western Gun Parts Ltd. (they acquired all NOS parts when Browning discontinued the Miroku B92 line), and had it professionally replaced by Kevin Wyatt of Wyatt's Guns and Repairs in Medford.

There are no additional holes present in the frame or barrel. A sling swivel stud had been professionally installed in the buttstock, as was a front sling attachment located on the mag tube about 2" in front of the end of the forearm, prior to my purchase.

The gun is very accurate off sandbags and is mechanically sound. I've test fired it only, and have not hunted or carried it in the field. It's been sitting in the safe and it's time to move it along.

See attached photos. Feel free to touch base if it's of interest. I'll be happy to shoot and forward additional photos and or answer any questions that you may have.

Respectfully,

Bruce Silva
Jacksonville, Or.

B92 left.jpg B92 right.jpg B92 top.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top