JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1977 date of manufacture (per serial #), 7mm Remington magnum, 25" round medium heavy barrel (bluing worn from face of muzzle, case wear), excellent bore, overall blueing 95%, very good original finish on a nice piece of feather crotch walnut in buttstock., fore end doesn't show well in pics but is relatively plain, some usage marks in the wood, original sling mounts modified to qd-type and original Pachmayrs included (see photo showing chipped stock), Decelerator butt pad. Will include approximately 150 once fired brass and RCBS reloading die set, original scope bases, Leupold 1" rings. $1100 for rifle only, including shipping. Price is firm. NO TRADES. Payment by U.S. Postal money order. Ships to your local FFL. Cash for face-to-face meet available in western Oregon.

PC130011.JPG PC130015.JPG PC130001.JPG PC130003.JPG PC130007.JPG PC130013.JPG PC130014.JPG PC130016.JPG PC130017.JPG B78swivel2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
8x68s is just my icon. when I was considering the cartridge to build a rifle, I ended up doing a Remington 8mm mag instead. It became a "twin" to my 7mm STW and shared brass. What are your 2 rifles? I haven't lost interest in 8x68s, they're just so rare unless you are building one.

Mannlicher Schopenhauer 8x68s I elk hunt with and new unfired . I do have 2 8mm mag i have hunt wath for a couple years it's a good gun I do have a shooting time western 7mm and I love it good deer gun.

I have had Browning B78's since the early eighties starting with a 30-06 that I rechambered to a 300 H&H. The 7mm mag I'm trying to sell is an oddball for my tastes. I prefer the octagon barrels. If I can't sell this one it may have to be my next project, LOL. Maybe a 7x68s?? How does that sound?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.