JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No 30-round clip, no flash surpressor. Maybe this is the gun Obama talks about when he reassures us "nobody's coming to take all your guns away". Be the first on your block to own the last gun he'll come for.

Wait a minute: It DOES have a rather evil-looking curved buttplate, and we know schnabel forearms are only for one purpose: killing people.

Mine WILL be the last gun they come for... for someone anyway. ;)

Love that rifle, but alas in my reckless and rash hands, she'd get the snot beat out of her in the field. Furthermore, in my already overcrowded Fatboy-32 safe, I would let out a wail that'd set all the dogs in the neighborhood off the first "safe massage" she got. :eek:

I hate to sound like a little girl on Facebook, but here it goes......

OMG !!.. That is like so GORGEOUS !! Right?

Now wishing I hadn't promised the kids food this month :mad:

This is one of those threads that I check back on every now and again, hoping that I see that it's sold.

No updates?

I pulled my B78 out yesterday to let my daughter shoot it (funny to watch might I add). In doing so, I decided to put another hunting season on it this year.

After comparing the pictures of yours and looking at mine, I've come to the grand conclusion that yours has more figure in the wood than mine.

Which brings me around to why I'm posting here. Spitpatch, give me a PM and let's discuss taking this rifle off your hands.

Fallingblock

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.