JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Tax returns are just around the corner, boys. Take the step up. You deserve it. This gun is the means for you to be able to say, "I've arrived."

Wanna drop a buck without question?.. The B-78 in 45-70 will do the job... Here is the same exact gun, only scoped.. It's a wonderful rifle, well balanced and a tack driver. This rifle is well worth the asking price (and some)...

7782938984_3464a59207_z.jpg

7782938984_3464a59207_z.jpg

She's back. Beckoning. An Icon on NWFA, as the finest rifle ever offered in this venue. Price break for anyone allowing me to touch her trigger. Never been touched. Perfect. Pristine. Held in abeyance. Reserved. May I say Virginal.

You worked hard this past year. You deserve a pat on the back. You do so much for others each and every day. Do something for yourself, for once.

It's an in between gun. Barrels to short for completion, and the round is not popular for hunting these days.
Safe queen.
Nice gun. I would buy, but the price is to high for true value.

Respectfully, but WTH? With over 800 posts logic suggests you probably know a thing or two about guns. Logic fails me here. Clearly this is a troll/antagonist post or youre just kidding. I hope it is the latter. This is a magnificent example of the gunmaker' art and skill. A rifle as fine as this arouses me more than my wife on her best day. I apologize for disrupting this sale thread but your joke wasnt funny, you have no idea what a treasure Spitpatch is selling, and you have no business attempting to dissuade potential buyers.

That Browning is just plain sweet.
As for the 45-70, its still a very well used and sought cartridge.
I have a Ruger #3 that i handload 500 gr hornadys and its my primary elk rifle for west side.
Anyone that gets that browning will be a lucky person.
If I had the cash I would snap it up.

It is gorgeous! But, it's hard to sell a Bentley at a Ford dealership. :s0155:

Amen to that, the low dollar butt scratchers around here, wouldn't know quality if it came up and kicked them in the head. I gave up when I tried to explain the value of a Holland & Holland to a Mossberg owner. Like trying to explain Physics to a pig.

this gun wouldn't last on Gunbroker, some one with more class, appreciation, and money would snap it up. Sadly I only have 2 out of 3 of the aformentioned.

Every time I see this beautiful rifle I smile. My dad has an original High wall bone by Turnbull that is amazing. This piece would proudly sit beside that one. I love the rifle and wish I had the money or trade worthy of it. I am really confused that it has not sold. Folks need to understand just what it is. For the price of an average AR you would be the owner of a real treasure...

Just about the time Orygun's keyboard dries up, I bump this again and drool once more gums up his circuits. I now consider it a public service to showcase it somewhat regularly in order that the "Black and Plastic" brigade has a reference point to remind them (or teach them) what a real gun looks like.

Yeah, abut the time my drool dries up you have to go and tease me again.... Dang...
It's the finest rifle for sale on this forum...
I'm gonna cry if somebody else buys it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.