JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The A bolt III is a different design from the original A bolt and the A bolt II so there is no parts compatibility there. A quick seach of the after market also turns up nothing. The AB3 is meant to compete with the other affordable but accurate rifles on the market and plastic is inevitable. If you can't live with it maybe sell it and upgrade to a higher end model. I love my X bolt in 6.5 Creedmoor.

The A bolt III is a different design from the original A bolt and the A bolt II so there is no parts compatibility there. A quick seach of the after market also turns up nothing. The AB3 is meant to compete with the other affordable but accurate rifles on the market and plastic is inevitable. If you can't live with it maybe sell it and upgrade to a higher end model. I love my X bolt in 6.5 Creedmoor.
I have quickly found the same also. Thanks for the reply tho....

Being a big Browning fan I was very disappointed to see them enter the market competing with Ruger Americans, savage, and other low end junk. The Browning name has always stood for quality, and didn't need to appeal to people who only price shop.