JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Belgium Browning A5 is in Excellent condition. It has been sitting in the safe for at least 20 years. It hasn't been fired in at least 20 years or more, probably a lot more but I can't verify that 100%. I have never shot it. The action is smooth. It has a solid vent rib on it and the barrel says "Full Special Steel". There are a couple of small nicks in the stock but nothing dramatic. Beautiful hard to find shotgun in a hard to find Gauge.

I would rather do a FTF.
I will ship to an FFL for an extra $30 if your FFL accepts shipments from a private party. $50 if I have to go through my FFL to get to your FFL.

161R.jpg

162R.jpg

163R.jpg

I am interested in your browning 16 guage.I am not a dealer and would have to forward the additional 30 dollars for shipping to a local shop with the proper license. I am buying the gun for my grandsons graduation present.Is the gun Belgian or Japanese?The picture seems to show a scratch on the top of the receiver or is it the lighting.Thank you for your assistance.John,Oregon

I am interested in your browning 16 guage.I am not a dealer and would have to forward the additional 30 dollars for shipping to a local shop with the proper license. I am buying the gun for my grandsons graduation present.Is the gun Belgian or Japanese?The picture seems to show a scratch on the top of the receiver or is it the lighting.Thank you for your assistance.John,Oregon

16 guage

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.