JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my .223 bolt and building a varmit upper now. Anyways it's a fairly rare model with the Boss muzzle break feature/heavy barrel/free float laminate stock. As you can see in the photos they use a cross over type magazine, detachable box/hinged floor plate. I shot .5 at 100 yards with 52gr. hand loads and under 1 inch all day. No dings, dents, or scratches and cleaned after every use (last photo just has weird flash glaring storage dusty things.)

Comes with matched Talley scope mount bases and rings. Look them up they arnt cheap. Over $100 alone.

Scope NOT included.

Asking $550 OBO. Prefer cash

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Last Edited:
Good luck with your sale. I had the very same rifle in .223 Rem, except mine had the Eclipse thumbhole stock. It was an absolutely wonderful varmint hunting rifle. I ended up giving it to my son, who continues to use it today. Great adjustable trigger, and one can easily tune the BOSS to get fantastic accuracy out of just about any load. I was able to shoot well under 1/2 inch groups with mine using Black Hills factory 223 ammo, once I got the BOSS tuned optimal for that load.

Many a varmint was laid low by my Browning A-Bolt. The other great feature that this rifle has is that the BOSS cuts the already mild recoil of the .223 down so very low, that it becomes quite easy to view your hits on game through your scope. That alone is a huge plus that makes this rifle extra enjoyable to hunt with.

Someone should grab this rifle, as it is really quite a steal at this price. It is such a classic. Good luck to you!

eclipse.jpg

You live in the most populated area of Washington. Someone there should eventually smell the coffee and wake up and buy this from you. This rifle is ideal for sniping varmints from Coyote size on down.

In this particular kill in my photo I simply put the crosshairs of my Burris on the head of this Rockchuck. He was sunning himself on top of some rocks, but he was laying low and only exposed his head to me, so that was all I had to aim at.

I saw the bullet impact him through my scope, and he did a somersault in the air and landed down at that spot in some grass right next to the rock he had been laying on. The whole top half of his skull was missing, so that is why I did not flip him over to take the above photo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.