JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Browning A-Bolt .270 with scope, sling, ammo, ammo belt, shorty tripod which mounts to stock. Good gun shoots very well. Scope is a simmons so not the greatest but it shoots true. Ive loved this gun and cared for it very well. I'm interested in trading for a fishing/duck boat, or possibly a quad or dirt bike. Also open to any and all gun offers. I can send pictures and will try to load some later. No asking price but open to all offers. I very much just want to sell it. Best offer by the end of the week gets it! PM me if you're interested!! I live in hockinson but travel to Tualatin regularly and will be making a run to Coos Bay on Tuesday night and will be there through Wednesday. I will bring the rifle if anyone down there is interested. My computer is currently down so I'm updating from my phone. I can email pictures via it or send text photos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top