JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello I'm just reposting my hand gun that I had on here a couple months back . It's a browning 19-22 in desert tan/black . I've done a little research on them and from what I can tell they've been discontinued for quite a while . They were made in 2011 for the anniversary of the 1911 obviously and they are 20% smaller than full size .45 1911's . Everything is the same as a full size 1911's this is just a scaled down rim fire version . I purchased it brand new at the gun room in Portland for $750 back in 2021 . It will come with 2 browning 10 round factory magazines and a browning holster and the original browning box it came with . I'm pretty firm on the price since this gun doesn't even have a scratch on it and it only has about 10 rounds through it . I would be interested in trades preferably for a Glock 17 any generation or ar10/15 guns or parts . I don't mind down trading for the right gun but please keep it within reason . Any questions don't hesitate to ask , thank you .

3C4EFF5F-BA50-4A10-85EF-60521CB2BEBF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.