JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Throwing this one out there too, Basically brand new only about 100 rounds through her, comes with 4 mags. asking 500. Price drop 450$

Also have this available if anyone wants to get a "youth package" going i will be more then happy to strike a deal and will add plenty of ammo WTS OR - Henry 22 bolt (youth)

IMG_6818[1].JPG IMG_6819[1].JPG

IMG_6817[1].JPG

Last Edited:
OK, here goes....
The Browning 1911-22 and 1911-380 were first produced and distributed in 2011 as a 100th anniversary tribute. They are as close as possible to the construction and features of the "big" 1911's, but are perfectly scaled at 80% of the full-size original.
They disassemble and function in the same way as the originals but the 22 mags have 10 rds. Browning's website shows all the many models that are available.

I frequently use my Black Label as an excellent beginner's gun for first-timers (esp. kids)...it is accurate so they don't get discouraged and has that nice/easy/smooth 1911 trigger, and fits even smallish hands. They are light, easy racking, very slim, and exceedingly well made.
I formerly used an SR22 for pistol intro, but the trigger really sucked and many kids (often Intern'l exchange students, esp. Asian girls) often were unable to pull the trigger in DA.
In my opinion...while they cost more than the SR22, it is a much nicer pistol (looks and function).

Last Edited:
OK, here goes....
The Browning 1911-22 and 1911-380 were first produced and distributed in 2011 as a 100th anniversary tribute. They are as close as possible to the construction and features of the "big" 1911's, but are perfectly scaled at 80% of the full-size original.
They disassemble and function in the same way as the originals but the 22 mags have 10 rds. Browning's website shows all the many models that are available.

I frequently use my Black Label as an excellent beginner's gun for first-timers (esp. kids)...it is accurate so they don't get discouraged and has that nice/easy/smooth 1911 trigger, and fits even smallish hands. They are light, easy racking, very slim, and exceedingly well made.
I formerly used an SR22 for pistol intro, but the trigger really sucked and many kids (often Intern'l exchange students, esp. Asian girls) often were unable to pull the trigger in DA.
In my opinion...while they cost more than the SR22, it is a much nicer pistol (looks and function).

Awesome info, thanks, yes it was my sons but he's onto 380/9mm now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.