JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny when the dust settles from the recent storm how some vendors will come out looking like honest companies while others will always be branded as 'dirtbags forever'. Won't mention Cheaper than Dirt in this thread.

SF-

they are non windowed i think 2nd gen. check and make sure you had the money in your account to cover what you spent on the mags. i'm sure yours are in the pipeline if you ordered the day before i did

they are non windowed i think 2nd gen. check and make sure you had the money in your account to cover what you spent on the mags. i'm sure yours are in the pipeline if you ordered the day before i did

lol, I have way more then enough in the account to cover them. Order # 54682918 Not a lot of faith in them right now. If you have your invoice it will say gen 3 if they are gen3 if not the are gen 2 item number was 100-03-119awb for non window black gen 2.

just checked mine have the 100-03-119 number so 2nd gen non window. just watch your email, they seem to have corrected the problem with out of sequence order shipping. my order number was 08253148.01. which seems like a weird order number. my number is 46 million lower than yours LOL... i'm still guessing yours will be out to you this week.

Your pulling from the website I'm pulling from my Emailed invoice. On the website I am 08280693.01 I don't trust that much because it didnt show on the website until I Emailed 3 times then called twice... Also curious how I ordered on the 23rd but am behind you...

I will be glad when I get them if I do, but I wont be likely to order from them again, lots of other places and they really screwed the pouch in a few ways as far as customer service.

i ordered two 10 packs on 12/26...I got the online order confirmation email on 12/28. I called 20 minutes ago and talked to a nice lady who said she believes they are caught up to 12/21 orders as of yesterday.

i ordered these 100-006-987 MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG 10 PACK

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads