JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a 10 pack of the mags on Dec 27th. Naturally they were backordered. Went to check the status of the order and it's GONE from my records!!

Yep, it's GONE!! Didn't get a notice that it was shipped, nor have I received them. Sent them an email and I'll post what I get back!!

OOPS, I went back and found I got the confirmation on 12/25

Deen
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member & Recruiter
Washington Arms Collectors Member
SouthWest Washington Arms Collectors Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

I bought 20 pmag for AR and 10 for ar-10 and got them all after a lengthy back order from brownells... if you have a confirmation email you are fine, if you don't, you forgot to hit submit...:winkkiss:

I bought 20 pmag for AR and 10 for ar-10 and got them all after a lengthy back order from brownells... if you have a confirmation email you are fine, if you don't, you forgot to hit submit...:winkkiss:

Yep, I have the both the confirmation email and invoice.

Remember though, that Brownells had a problem with their order system and people were being put at the front of the que and shouldn't have.

Yep, I have the both the confirmation email and invoice.

Remember though, that Brownells had a problem with their order system and people were being put at the front of the que and shouldn't have.

According to Brownells only 300 people got bumped ahead, something with an old system in place that if they got bumped their more important accounts got taken care of first. Then they told everyone their orders would be placed in the order they were received but didnt expect the system or forgot the system was designed to bump certain orders. It got fixed fairly quickly.

Ordered a 10 pack of the mags on Dec 27th. Naturally they were backordered. Went to check the status of the order and it's GONE from my records!!

Yep, it's GONE!! Didn't get a notice that it was shipped, nor have I received them. Sent them an email and I'll post what I get back!!

OOPS, I went back and found I got the confirmation on 12/25

Deen

This sounds familiar :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHMZZdSjCg

Keith

Last Edited:
I was just wondering about this myself.. I ordered a very modest 3 PMAGs (30rd Gen3s) end of Dec and still nothing.. thought 4 months was quite a wait for 3 PMAGs :).. That's more than 1 month per mag and counting!

No answer from Brownells today.

Deen

I was one of them too, it was great. :s0155:

Well, if you got my order of Pmags I'll give you my address or come pick them up!

Deen

I would like to know as well. Just checked and they cancelled my orders. One was 20 Pmags on 12/23 and the other was 500 rounds of M80 ball. Very mad now.

Brownells answer:
The order is still on back order at this time. We are filling orders currently from December, and still have over 150,000+ to go for December orders only. We are getting closer each week to fill the back orders, but we don't have any estimate fill date on the information provided to when we will be filling your order.. The manufacturers are stepping up production so we are getting the magazines weekly. What we are receiving varies week to week on the style and the capacity.

Deen
NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector Member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member

Well I got somebody's not sure if it was your or not. Ordered Jan 3rd , received Jan 28th.

Should I feel guilty??
DARN RIGHT!!!:s0112:

Deen
NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector Member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR