JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ritz crackers are the best.
good with cheese, good with peanut butter
good to just mow down

flytroll.png

I dislike ar15 I found several on there to be a-holes you ask a question and you get attack and not an answer totally dislike that forum
I asked a reasonable question at ArfKom and one of the kiddies asked why I was asking. I said I have an engineering mind, and then they all piled in making comments like "oh yeah we all know how smart engineers are...they screw everything up and we have to fix it"....

Whatever. Most of the time they are worshiping whomever is the most popular 'expert' over there....it used to be CampyBob, but I imagine he's dead by now.

I asked a reasonable question at ArfKom and one of the kiddies asked why I was asking. I said I have an engineering mind, and then they all piled in making comments like "oh yeah we all know how smart engineers are...they screw everything up and we have to fix it"....

Whatever. Most of the time they are worshiping whomever is the most popular 'expert' over there....it used to be CampyBob, but I imagine he's dead by now.
They used to have some pretty good AR build instructions and FAQs. And ballistics charts. Haven't been on there in ages. And yes, several of them are ducks*.

*i

I just joined the AK-47 forum less than a week ago. I don't know the AK-47 that well compared to the AR.
If it jams, curse at it and beat it with a rock.
If it does anything else, curse at it and beat it with a rock.
That's about all you need to know. :cool:

I visited the AR15 sight quite a bit when I got my first AR. The self defense Ammo for the AR and other calibers was pretty well done and that was my primary resource website. Now that I own a few a ARs and put my lower receivers together and did one upper so far I tend to go to the M4carbine website more often now.

It's a very diverse forum with everything from engineering to politics. Huge membership with very few filters so it can get a little raw in GD. If you're going to get into it with someone, be prepared to hear about it from 87 other members and you'll need to keep going until the front falls off if you want to win an argument. Good news is they will support you drinking snow coffee and having the guilty pleasure of eating the birds on Tuesday!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top