JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They weren't being "unfair" Bushman. They had a glitch. Unfairness would implicate some sort of maliciousness on their part. I understand your beef. I understand that you are upset. But it seems like their was no ill will on their part, just a mistake.

In my opinion they havent handled this the best. Consumers knew this was happening weeks before Brownell's addressed it. The Hitler Youtube video was released and went viral. At which point brownells commented on it on their facebook. The next day they issued a statement on facebook about the glitch and apologizing to people. It took them a week after that point and facebook comments from me as well as a few others stating that this should be a much more public statement perhaps threw an Email and posts to message boards before this Email went out.

We all get that they are slammed and back ordered, but a mistake was made, the public knew about it, they waited until it was being broadcast around the web to fess up to it and at first did it in a very minimal way until the public noticed this also. This is just bad PR and customer service. I don't feel that they necessarily owe anyone anything for that, but I feel like they have done a good job of convincing many to shop else where first in the future. Doing something more to make up for the error could help them with that if they chose to go that route, but again I don't feel that they owe anyone for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top