Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Brownells AR Building Series Video

Reactions
Just for everyone's info.;

Brownells offers a video series on how to build an AR. It's on their web site, and it's free.

Here's the link; http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/Gun...103&mc_ID=3017

Even if you're not interested in building an AR platform rifle, it'll give you good insight on how the rifle is put together, and what's involved should you decide to tackle a build on your own.

Be well........

OP
wichaka
Reactions
Yep, that's it, not sure why the link didn't work, it did on another forum I posted it on.............oh well.

Another thing, it also go thru the function of the systems, so you'll know how the rifle operates. It's very well done..........

Reactions
If you copy and past from another link the browser consolidates the name.. so if you copy past it from another post it will truncate the name giving a bad URL.

[ Geek out over ]

Reactions
Speaking of this video series... I received a reply to an email I sent them stating that they will be putting the complete set of videos out on DVD soon (if anyone is interested in that format). :s0155:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online