JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am I going crazy? It seems every website I go to from Bleacherreport, to Youtube I keep seeing Brownell ads all over the web.

Anyone else notice this, or have some inside scoop on their marketing push? Maybe a crazy new product release coming up?

Maybe you just have been visiting a lot of firearm related websites. They do a lot of ad units with forums and such. Youtube will taylor their ads to your search results as well because it's google driven.

Ohhh yeah. I forgot about personalized ads - I forgot how much the internet knows about me :s0131:

It's the new HTML version. It helps website advertisers track where you go through advertisement cookies. If you visit Brownell's site more than once or twice, you'll start seeing their ads everywhere. I also see ads for commerce sites I visit often like Brownell's, MidwayUSA, Springfield Armory and more. It's annoying. Not all websites are using the new coding, but those that are you'll see ads for things "that interest you".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top