JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To buy this right now I would have to take a chunk out of my 401k and the penalties associated with it
I would love to purchase that rifle but I cannot justify it.

Well there's one person on the Forum that I'll NEVER consider having any dealings with.

I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!! But, now that I can have it the way I want it, I can't afford it!:mad::mad::mad:

In the 80's we used to buy those Interarms Mk X actions to build on. They were stout and cheap and you could order them through Shotgun News. I knew an armorer in the guard who would put them together for us with Douglas barrels and Fajen stocks. I built a .223 with the mini Mauser action, awesome little shooter. They are strong actions and can take a good wallup. The armorer built a .510 Simpson on one, trying to get 3000 fps w/a 500 gn bullet, he managed to get into the mid 2900's w/a duplex load. The gun was only shot 10 times, the armorer, who shot a 460 Weatherby a lot would not shoot it, my cousin was the one who actually did the shooting. I always thought they were a a great way to get a quality rifle at a good price w/some custom features depending no how they were put together. I had a 30-06, .243, 300 Win mag and the .223 all built on those actions. The 300 was, at the time, the tightest shooter I had, a 168 gn BT would shoot in the .3's all day long @ 100 yds.

The price on something like that is all up to the buyer. The seller needs to market it in such a way as to hi-lite the virtues of the rifle, still the market for an unknown custom is very small, especially in a wildcat cartridge. It's also in the 'vintage' realm which probably means it's appreciation will be most apparent to a 'vintage' buyer.

When I did sell my Mk X guns, I knew what they were and marketed them below similar domestics even though they were a better gun IMO. W/out a name it's a complete unknown to the buyer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top