JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there yesterday. It was open. We did have a couple interruptions with a dump truck and tractor coming in to grab some boulders but they were in and out and promised they wouldn't interrupt us anymore after their second trip. I did see the forest service fire truck making rounds but they didn't stop to check if we had shovels or extinguishers or water...

Also... pick up after yourself. There were four other parties coming and going while I was there and only one of them policed their brass and shells. We left with far more than we brought. Do your part.

5. Possessing the following fire equipment while traveling in timber, brush or grass areas may be required: one axe at least 26 inches in length, with a head weighing at least 2 pounds; one shovel at least 26 inches in length, with a blade at least 8 inches wide; and one gallon of water or one fully charged and an operational 2.5 lb or larger fire extinguisher.
From the official site.

I set out my shovel/axe/water and fire extinguisher next to my truck before picking up trash. I've only used the water once to put out some shotgun shells that someone raked up, set on fire, and left. Sunday I only had to clean up 1 1/2 contractor bags of crap. Two weeks ago the area was actually pretty clean. Seems to be getting better there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top