JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got it because of a unique feature. This is a single shot,bolt action .22rimfire. 50 years old or so.
Coast To Coast model 320, made by Savage/Stevens/Springfield/Fox. Take your pick, they are all the same, model 120. Common as dirt. I still have mine, first gun when I was 12. Had several others, gave one to a daughter a few months ago. You have all seen them, I've seen dozens of them over the years. But not like this one. It has a nylon/plastic stock. Pictures will be coming, but not tonight.
Looks like this model. So, has anyone here seen one of these, with plastic?
wm_10483267.jpg

That model in Springfield would be the first gun I ever had. $25 IIRC. Shot so many times, when I was about 24 it started blowing gas back in my face with every shot. Didn't bother to figure out why. The firing pin catch was almost completely rounded, the stock looked like I had used it as a club rather than a rifle. Laid a welding bead in the receiver, making it useless, and threw it out.
I always considered it a kid's "training rifle", hence when people ask me what my first rifle was, I say my Winchester Model 70 in 270.

I just picked up one with a wood stock a couple months ago. Also my first gun when I was 12. That one is long gone, however I plan on restoring this one as a first gun for my granddaughter.

Also $99 from a pawn shop in Roseburg.

Never seen the non wooden stock model before.

IMG_0324.JPG IMG_0325.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0329.JPG

The first gun I ever shot was one just like that my friends dad had one as did 3 or 4 of my friends dads like he said above they must have had a sale back in the day everyone had one got them for like $56 bucks good first gun for beginners

Lol I grew up in southern California my friend 's family had a house that was in the middle of the desert we would go out there on weekends some time and after a day or two of gun safety and practice the next time we each got a .22 just like that and a box of 50 rounds and we walked all over that desert looking for rabbit 's when his dad was working on the house I think I was like 12 or 13 lol

Wow! I remember shooting one of those at Boy Scout camp waaayyyy back in the day. Earned my marksmanship merit badge that summer. Do they even give those merit badges out any more?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top