JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are brand new perfect condition, never opened printer ribbon rolls for Brother printers. The lowest new price I can find on a 4 pack is $128 and more for individual rolls. I will sell these individually or together and I have two boxes for a total of 8 ribbon rolls. These rolls do 750 pages of 8 x 11 print each. Will ship USPS for actual cost as the PO is nearby

Per 4 pack = $90

Each roll = $25

Will consider trades for

1 x- 5.56 or 7.62 NATO brass in good shape, unwashed range pickup OK

.40 S & W 1x brass, range pickup OK

.44 mag brass, 1 x or new only

Small standard rifle or pistol primers

Large standard rifle primers

I just found the following.. two of the plastic roller housings for these printer rolls.. one is used in perfect shape with no roll, the other is brand new in the bag, unopened and has a full print roll. Make offers on these

I will also take Dark Earth rail covers and HK 93 5.56 magazines in trade, range to new grade on the mags, OK

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top