JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1658196566380.png
1658196733683.png
1658196803519.png
Aloha, Mark

As the title states, my brother is moving from TX to WA, and both he and his wife have a number of potential no-go items for the Evergreen State.

What is the current status for "banned" items? Want to let him know what he either needs sell or leave to leave behind in TX, or with me in ID...mags, AR-style rifles, NFA, semi-auto, etc.

Any likely pending legislation which also adds further restrictions?
I'm guessing your brother is military, and moving to his next duty assignment. Hopefully his shipmates can get him squared away.

If he's coming here for any other reason, well, talk him out of it. And if he comes anyway, well, can't say he wasn't warned.

Wed, morning is go time for me. Packing up all the ammo, get the tractor on the trailer, off I go. 5 days to Kentucky and my own private 200 yard range

Unless he's a complete idiot, your brother could probably just bring the magazines in. Or... he could leave them with someone and wait to see if we get an injunction against this stupid and unconstitutional law. iF/When that happens he gets them mailed in ASAP.

Bring them and don't say anything. Keep it to himself, the NFA items included.

The ATF needs to be abolished and the laws are ridiculous. I take it your brother is not a criminal. Owning weapons doesn't make you a criminal.

Frankly, if you're brother had a war bring-back anti-air craft cannon and a few blocks of C4 I wouldn't give a bubblegum. I'd look at it... say "cool, can I touch it"... and go about my business. Just don't let the feds see it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top