JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
The Bronze supporting vendor option states that the vendor can have two active listings per classified section. I am trying to figure out how many separate sections there are and how many total active ads you could have if you had two in every available section?
The main confusions is with the want ads. Is the want ad considered one section or could a bronze supporting vendor have two ads in each subsection of the want ads?

The Bronze supporting vendor option states that the vendor can have two active listings per classified section. I am trying to figure out how many separate sections there are and how many total active ads you could have if you had two in every available section?
The main confusions is with the want ads. Is the want ad considered one section or could a bronze supporting vendor have two ads in each subsection of the want ads?
I would guess 2 per subsection.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top