JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been toying with the idea of a Brokos belt now for awhile. They are spendy so I have been reluctant to pull the trigger. I know there are cheaper options out there but I like the options of these two in particular:

So are there any users out there that could share their opinions?

These two below seem to be the same price so I guess it comes down to my color choice and if I want padding or not.

This one is padded which is appealing:

TYR Brokos Battle Belt with Padding/ No Armor - TYR Tactical - Plate Carrier, Body Armor, Tactical Gear, Tactical Armor

This is the Viking Tactics Brokos belt:

<broken link removed>

Kevatc, a buddy gave me the VTC belt for Christmas in 2010. I started using it and gave it a shake down during a three day handgun/carbine Tactical Combat Casuality Course i attended as a student. I attached my handgun holster, kangaroo mag pouch, IFAK, & tournequit to it & we trained with our tournequits a lot as well as our firearms. The belt was a lifesaver. I comfy ably carried all this gear with less fatigue. Also it allowedme access to mission critical gear.

Now it resides in my truck. And I use it almost weekly when the hound and I go into the woods to practice and train in tracking. I just throw it on and have critical equipment if something goes wrong in the woods. The only thing is I need to build and carry an IFAK for the hound.

This is not something I would have gotten for myself but now that I have it I find it valuable.

Kevatc, a buddy gave me the VTC belt for Christmas in 2010. I started using it and gave it a shake down during a three day handgun/carbine Tactical Combat Casuality Course i attended as a student. I attached my handgun holster, kangaroo mag pouch, IFAK, & tournequit to it & we trained with our tournequits a lot as well as our firearms. The belt was a lifesaver. I comfy ably carried all this gear with less fatigue. Also it allowedme access to mission critical gear.

Now it resides in my truck. And I use it almost weekly when the hound and I go into the woods to practice and train in tracking. I just throw it on and have critical equipment if something goes wrong in the woods. The only thing is I need to build and carry an IFAK for the hound.

This is not something I would have gotten for myself but now that I have it I find it valuable.

Thanks Dan. Looking at the two examples I linked do you think the padding is worthwhile? The cost of each is the same. My first exposure to the VTAC belt was with a fellow student in your defensive carbine/rifle course at OFA a summer or two ago and he spoke highly of it. I have continued to work on drills and skills learned in the OFA ourse and I have found that plastic/kydex mag holders jabbing me in the hips and tummy can take some of he fun out of training.

What does IFAK mean?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top