JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A328BBD9-74AC-4C7F-B0EB-BF2C0D9A2216.jpeg B76F2094-58D9-4C25-81D9-659026660267.jpeg image.jpg Hey y'all. Was at the range today and about halfway through was experiencing some failure to extracts and couldn't figure about why. Got home and found this gem. Although all rifles fail I would expect a little more from noveskee given the price. I've only put about 600rds of brass .223 and 5.56 through it. Is this the adverage lifespan of an extractor?

Last Edited:
I would. Send them the broken parts too, if you have to. Be cordial but slightly dissapointed. Let them know you bought Noveske because they are known for their high quality. I buy Noveske for their quality, not just their name.

One thing we need to be aware of is Noveske doesn't/didn't make their own BCG's. They are farmed out to a company called creed monarch. Noveske just puts their stamp on it. Also, like any extractor, they can break over time. Yours sounds like a premature failure, which was probably due to a manufacture defect. Another thing that will break an extractor is ammo loaded too hot. Hopefully after you talk to Noveske, they will just send you a new extractor.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top