JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I broke the slide stop on my pre-B CZ-75. Does anyone know what might have caused this? I have never shot steel-cased, handloads, or other weird ammunition from it, just normal factory stuff. Anyone know of a place I could find a new slide stop around here? Also, I'd like to get the gun thoroughly checked out by a gunsmith. Who is the recommended smith in the area for CZ-75s?

Nope, they dont. For their IPSC people, I think they sell the CZ75 with a whole package of slide-stops. It seems to be an issue for some, but not every owner, which is weird, but how it seems to work.

I think if you ask, they'll send you a few, free of charge.

Nope, they dont. For their IPSC people, I think they sell the CZ75 with a whole package of slide-stops. It seems to be an issue for some, but not every owner, which is weird, but how it seems to work.

I think if you ask, they'll send you a few, free of charge.

Really? I hope they still have pre-B slide stops around. I just started doing IPSC so having a baggy full of them might be a good idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top