JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally decided to see what the fuss was all about and at least handled one and not just look at it through the glass.
Always thought it would be to small for me.. Wrong.
95f3b4Bl.jpg

Me too just handled one out of curiosity. It was alot easier to conceal than I thought and was really the smoothest shooting CCW pistol I have ever owned. BUT I read the XL was even easier shooting.

Had one, loved to shoot it, just couldn't ever get over the problems it faced to be comfortable enough to EDC it. Still the perfect deep conceal gun I've ever shot...dang it, now I want another one...

I'm clamoring for an XL...but I already have a perfect Shield. I love how my Shield shoots and I carry it with a 9rd mag (7rd mag with Magguts +2, making it even smaller than a OEM 8rd mag). So i just can't justify switching over for just 1 more round.

Even the Hellcat is just 2 more rounds. I'm not sure just a bullet or two is worth the churn.

I think for deep conceal it's probably a really solid option. I didn't care for the ergos when I handled one. Then again, I carry a full sized gun.

I think for deep conceal it's probably a really solid option. I didn't care for the ergos when I handled one. Then again, I carry a full sized gun.

When I seen the 365 it had the flush 10 round mag. I really don't like that short of a grip.
The 12 round mag or an extended base plate fixes that.
I need more mag release as I kinda fumble with this one at the moment. Armory Craft has extended ones that will probably help. But overall it does fit in my hand well and I don't have to putz with it to get it settled.
kSpksFal.jpg
ary0ZUEl.jpg

The smallest gun I have had was a Sig P225 and I shot it well, I expect this will be similar except the 365 doesn't pinch the crap out of my finger like the 225 did.
Lately a P229 is the smallest gun I carry.
2UMTCjLl.jpg
Definitely opens up the wardrobe choices and you don"t need a belt that could be used in an emergency to hoist a Cat 3406E.

Some size pix against my M11-A1 (P229 9mm)
hh2yknCl.jpg
U6ilECVl.jpg
2UyLZQpl.jpg
2dW6DOdl.jpg

When Glock brought out their 43, Sig showed their P365, which I thought was superior. Glock saw this & introduced their 43X, then Sig upped the ante again.

All 4 are outstanding, but I recently handled & fired Glock's model 48. Its less than an inch wide, has a 4.2" barrel, longer more comfortable grip, and not really much bigger than the other 4. With the right holster, I think it would be a terrific CCW.

I did pick one up right before 1639 went into effect here in WA. Kind of an impulse buy. In retrospect, I kind of wonder if I would have been happier with a P320 and then buying compact modules and slides or whatever to make it more 365ish. The one I bought was FDE, and there seems to be a shortage of mags in FDE to buy anywhere.

The downsides to me were:
No easy optic cut rail. Would like to have that option.
No threaded barrel unless I buy one.
No manual safety. I like to have it as an option.

Otherwise I carry it all the time and love it.

I bought the P365, then the P365MS. That's enough iterations.
If I buy another SIG, the 226 or 229 would be considered.
If I bought now, my forum name would need changed, to Stumpy :eek:, per my wife!

I was surprised to see that the P365 was actually smaller than my favored PPS... not by a lot, but definitely some.

I'm 99% sure that a P365 will be my summer carry piece in 2020, probably the original version.

Shame it doesn't come in .40.
The PPS just fits me better in the grip than the 365 does. I liked how it felt but, it just didn't click for me if you know what I mean. My PPS and me have almost become inseparable!:D Look forward to hearing how you like it.:s0155:

I was surprised to see that the P365 was actually smaller than my favored PPS... not by a lot, but definitely some.

I'm 99% sure that a P365 will be my summer carry piece in 2020, probably the original version.

Shame it doesn't come in .40.

That little guy in .40 would be snappy.

I can never leave stuff alone.
Swapped out the sights for a set of XS DXT2 sights with a red front.
Swapped in an XL grip module and Hogue sleeve.
Swapped out the trigger for a Gray Guns straight adjustable trigger.
Screenshot_20200203-153905.png
Packing it around in a Versacarry.
Screenshot_20200212-163917.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR