JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got about 1,000 rnds through it.
I like it enough I just just got this and plopped it on.
Screenshot_20200320-132727.png
A Romeo0 is due in next Thursday.
The holster fits this slide too, looks like the R0 will fit too.

The sight is a lot smaller than I expected but is usable. Cant wait to get out this weekend and wring it out with some of the new Winchester M1152.
BcGkcHyl.jpg
8rg9Rhel.jpg
Holster works with the 365 and the 365 XLRZ
UnAykfgl.jpg
n01mNopl.jpg

I'm in a weird position with this gun. The regular 365 is a little cramped without the extended magazine, and I've had bad experiences with pinching using extensions pinch-wise. I REALLY like how the 365xl feels, but the straight trigger makes the trigger guard feel VERY cramped...
Do they make the regular curved trigger that way I could install that on the xl? I like the idea of the optic plate and longer barrel, just not digging how little space there is with the straight trigger...

I'm in a weird position with this gun. The regular 365 is a little cramped without the extended magazine, and I've had bad experiences with pinching using extensions pinch-wise. I REALLY like how the 365xl feels, but the straight trigger makes the trigger guard feel VERY cramped...
Do they make the regular curved trigger that way I could install that on the xl? I like the idea of the optic plate and longer barrel, just not digging how little space there is with the straight trigger...
Curved trigger
A trigger swap is pretty easy on these.

Is the 365 considered a micro pistol?

I've owned one micro...hated it, way too much felt recoil, gave it away to my Granddaughter...she's either 24 or 25. I can't keep up anymore... She can shoot anything and enjoy it.

It is plain and simple. It was designed as a carry gun, to hide. Why do people keep trying to make it into a match gun? Most people IF they ever have to use a gun will only fire one or two shots. If you are in that bad of a neighborhood carry a bigger gun. I carry a 365 when I carry. Just because I like its size and its accuracy at seven yards. But that is just me. The XL is nice but it reminds me of a Glock 19. I have both the Glock 43 and 365. They are both great guns.

I have small hands. I have a hard time even wrapping my hands around a 1911 the way you're supposed to. When I grip it correctly, my fingers don't rest on the trigger right. I have to buy smaller gripped guns. The 365 is great for me. I also love the p99. My only regret with buying a 365 is that I was unaware of the compact modules and kits for the 320. I really just want a threaded barrel and a optic cut 9n myb365. The XL wasnt out yet, and not in FDE. So, that's why I want mine to be a bit different.

It is plain and simple. It was designed as a carry gun, to hide. Why do people keep trying to make it into a match gun? Most people IF they ever have to use a gun will only fire one or two shots. If you are in that bad of a neighborhood carry a bigger gun. I carry a 365 when I carry. Just because I like its size and its accuracy at seven yards. But that is just me. The XL is nice but it reminds me of a Glock 19. I have both the Glock 43 and 365. They are both great guns.

An XS big dot front sight, mini dot or straight trigger hardly constitute trying to make a 365 a match gun.
Especially with the 6 lb trigger, which for what it is isn't all that bad I suppose.
In the end I can shoot it comfortably for long periods and I can hit what I'm aiming at up to 15 yds so far.

I had the XS sight on another gun and while it's great for up to about 15 yds it didn't work out so well for me at distances past that. For the 365 that's more than sufficient
I use Dot Torture targets to warm up at 7 yds and actually have been doing better with the 365 than my full size guns for some reason.

I don't think I'm sold on a full on Xl version, I don't like the limited iron sight option and the 356 with XL grip mod and sleeve to give her a fat butt just works for me.
After looking over a P320 Xcompact RXP I realized I should have just picked that up instead of the Xl slide and been done with it.
I'll pop the XL slide on at the range and goof with it but don't think I'll carry it that way.

Is the 365 considered a micro pistol?

I've owned one micro...hated it, way too much felt recoil, gave it away to my Granddaughter...she's either 24 or 25. I can't keep up anymore... She can shoot anything and enjoy it.
They are considered a micro-compact.
Which is why I'm using a 365 XL grip mod and Hogue sleeve. The 365 grip and 10 round mag just aint happening for me. Though the 365 12 round mags fit better in the hand.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top