JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
BRNO 611 in .22 Magnum. Rifle is in good condition with minor imperfections shown in the attached photos. Stock has a stain in the checkering, your typical safe rash, pattern of the sling in the finish which appears that it should buff/polish out and an imperfection in the finish in the wrist area that may have been there from the factory. Bolt and receiver had very minor surface rust which was removed with copper wool when I purchased, see photo's showing cleaned up area. I don't want the new owner to have any surprises and am probably doing this rifle an injustice as it shows very nicely, just being nit picky. Rifle was broken down, cleaned, lubricated and given a coat of renisance wax to prevent any future corrosion. I have not fired this rifle since purchasing and cleaning up so I cannot attest to its accuracy.

Everything now: $850.00

Willing to ship to your FFL or meet at mutually agreed upon FFL. Payment via USPS money order and shipped via USPS ($75 additional) or cash in person. Your FFL must accept from a non-ffl or additional shipping charges will apply. I will be shipping rifle in a nice Plano tactical hardcase and cardboard sleeve to best try and prevent any damage in transit. The hardcase alone is $75.00 thus the high shipping charge. You will end up with a very nice hardcase.

Please ask any and all questions or request any additional pictures needed to make a decision.

IMG_3701.jpg IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3703.jpg IMG_3704.jpg IMG_3705.jpg IMG_3706.jpg IMG_3707.jpg IMG_3708.jpg IMG_3709.jpg IMG_3710.jpg IMG_3711.jpg IMG_3712.jpg IMG_3713.jpg IMG_3714.jpg IMG_3715.jpg IMG_3716.jpg IMG_3717.jpg IMG_3718.jpg

Last Edited:
BTT with price drop to $850.00 for everything. Will be at ARPC Albany Gun Show Saturday March 2nd from open til about lunch time if anyone attending during that time is interested.

The mags alone are worth $150 each. The sling and rings are seldom found outside the original packaging.
I've owned two of these, still keeping one.
The absolute finest nail-driving 22WMR semi-autos ever produced.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.