JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An AR where the receiver extension isn't necessary, is side charging, and doesn't cost three arms and two legs like the MCX.

So where do I sign up?

You forgot:

Isn't being beta tested.
No running design changes
Spare parts are available

:D

( digging on Sig....could be the same witth the Brownells gun:p)

I saw this the other day and got kind of excited. I have always wanted an AR180, being able to stick it on a standard lower is even better. I hope this isn't just a "SHOT show flash in the pan."

You forgot:

Isn't being beta tested.
No running design changes
Spare parts are available

:D

( digging on Sig....could be the same witth the Brownells gun:p)

I saw this the other day and got kind of excited. I have always wanted an AR180, being able to stick it on a standard lower is even better. I hope this isn't just a "SHOT show flash in the pan."
Hey now... Sig has a name at least!
My MCX was more than worth my two arms and two legs. The guy that donated the other arm may not be so happy.
But I'm a broke clown! Price matters, and for 5.56 I won't spend more than what a Bren costs.

I got bit twice....556 that was a lemon then an MCX that I couldnt get spare parts for...then they come out with a "gen2"...I'm over Sig, which sucks because I liked both rifles.

"Far more noticeable to the shooter is the charging handle located on the forward LEFT side of the receiver.":oops:
Upon viewing the photos I find some points in their description amusing. In Marine boot camp we were taught a different understanding of left and right.:rolleyes:

"Far more noticeable to the shooter is the charging handle located on the forward LEFT side of the receiver.":oops:
Upon viewing the photos I find some points in their description amusing. In Marine boot camp we were taught a different understanding of left and right.:rolleyes:
Wait, ya'll have standards beyond have pulse and in shape? Where's a dyslexic supposed to go now?? o_O

Thats funny.....I have an extra Manticore triangle stock and was looking for AR thread adapters last nite...:D
Triangle stock is fine.

But what about a Galil stock? Just thinking of ways to bother the folks at barfcom. Hell, I might get an underfolder stock and see if I can work some bubba magic. :rolleyes:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but brownells is releasing a modern AR 180 upper, basically an AR 18 that mounts to a standard lower. Price is really not that bad either.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/brn-180-ar-15-complete-upper-receiver-assembly-prod122861.aspx?avs|Manufacturer_1=BROWNELLS
Ordered one about 2 weeks ago. Got a notice from Brownell's that they will probably ship by the end of this month.