JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all, 'Tubes here with a kind of a cool find here for ya:
I have bandoliers of Greenwood and Batley (Leeds, UK) Mfg. .303 brit military ammo that is typed "mk 7z" witha 1949 headstamp date. Each bandolier has 50 rounds on 10 strippers and the strippers are actually usable! (many strippers I've bought have been aftermarket and too tight to be useable). This is nitrocellulose (cordite) ammo which means there is no sound when you shake it and it is berdan primed (non-reloadable) and corrosive but it was optimized for the enfield rifle by the British army which means it is likely quite high-powered. I have not fired it yet but all reviews online are positive and the propellant I extracted from a test cartridge lit perfectly. I have several and am asking $40 per bandolier (lowest price I could find on GB was $80). I have multiple of them and can talk discounts if you buy in multiple. These were stored in a sealed can until last week and none that I have seen have any corrosion. I am only selling because I came by these kind of by accident and already have a decent stockpile of .303.

IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2050.JPG IMG_2049.JPG IMG_2048.JPG IMG_2047.JPG

Last Edited:
Price drop to $40 per bandolier, at this rate the ammo is essentially free with the purchase of bandolier and strippers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.