Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR British milsurp .303 Mk7z on strippers in bandoliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Hi all, 'Tubes here with a kind of a cool find here for ya:
I have bandoliers of Greenwood and Batley (Leeds, UK) Mfg. .303 brit military ammo that is typed "mk 7z" witha 1949 headstamp date. Each bandolier has 50 rounds on 10 strippers and the strippers are actually usable! (many strippers I've bought have been aftermarket and too tight to be useable). This is nitrocellulose (cordite) ammo which means there is no sound when you shake it and it is berdan primed (non-reloadable) and corrosive but it was optimized for the enfield rifle by the British army which means it is likely quite high-powered. I have not fired it yet but all reviews online are positive and the propellant I extracted from a test cartridge lit perfectly. I have several and am asking $40 per bandolier (lowest price I could find on GB was $80). I have multiple of them and can talk discounts if you buy in multiple. These were stored in a sealed can until last week and none that I have seen have any corrosion. I am only selling because I came by these kind of by accident and already have a decent stockpile of .303.

IMG_2051.JPG
IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG

Last edited:
OP
NoobTubes
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
So it's not available?
if you buy 300 rounds I have another lead (still sealed) can that can go with it. I got two cans originally and only opened one. If you want the opened can we can talk about that as well.

OP
NoobTubes
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Price drop to $40 per bandolier, at this rate the ammo is essentially free with the purchase of bandolier and strippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley