JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a British Lee Enfield Ishipore 303 caliber rifle that I bought 60 years ago. It has been kept in a gun safe and is in great condition. It has all matching serial numbers. It appears that it was made between 1939 and 1947. I bought it when it was probably only about 15 years old and that is like a baby in military rifle ages. I've seen these rifles advertised from $500 to $1500 and I am guessing that mine would qualify in the upper bracket. I'm asking for $1500 OBO. I'm looking for a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone if someone has one to trade for my rifle. 303 001.JPG

Last Edited:
There were quite a few of them [.303 British] sporterised after the second world war. I can remember several of the jungle carbines my uncle Dan [a machinist] would turn out to be works of art. In the late 1950s and on, they along with millions of war weapons were sold as surplus to the American Public for a nickel on a dollar at best. I have always held the belief that this was a means to arm America against any future threat at a minimal cost. I have seen surplus weapons such as the Jap. Arisaka sell for as little as eleven dollars. Some of which had chrome lined bores, as late as 1966.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.