JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If the pics dont answer your question I'll do my best to answer.

20190411_135323.jpg 20190411_135213.jpg 20190411_135224.jpg

Just a caution. Don't even dream of shooting a DP firearm. "Drill Purposes only" means it was taken out of service and only available for non-firing work such as teaching practice, disassembly practice, and so on.

The reason it was DP'd may not be as clear as something like a measurement being out of tolerance. It might be the state of the metal or the chambers being degraded. One typical reason was case hardening wearing too thin to be safe to continue to shoot it.

In any case, they didn't waste good firearms as DPs, so they were not DP'd lightly. There is a serious reason it was taken out of service. And no, they never ran so short of teaching aids that they DP'd good firearms, as some claim.

Some people "refurbish" DPs as shooters, some just shoot them. I wouldn't stand within 50 yards behind them if they do. I advise others to do the same.

Sorry for the bad news; but for your own, and others', safety, please do not shoot DP-marked firearms.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.